In the face of the storm that is currently surrounding UB due to the resurrection of old ghosts, players have been given one great big reason to continue playing at UB: A jackpot of $1 Million! Ultimate Bet’s Bad Beat Jackpot has just passed the astonishing $1 million mark, and the people are all rushing to UB to get a shot at this juicy 7-figure win.
UB.com may be the subject of controversy these days, but people are sure as hell not shying away from it. The Bad Beat Jackpot offers quite a lot of incentive, after all, and since this is the highest it’s ever been at, people are naturally drawn to the site. The last time a jackpot even reached close to this amount was last 2008, when the Bad Beat Jackpot reached $996,000 – just four thousand short of reaching a million. The traffic in the CEREUS Network, which is where UB.com is hosted, stands at more than 6,000 these days. In fact, it has been three days since the said site has been enjoying traffic of this level. However, one of the effects of this heavy traffic is slow loading times.
If you’re interested in the Bad Beat Jackpot, you can head on over to UB.com and brave the already heavy traffic there. Still, this is a great opportunity and it’d be a shame to miss it. With a $1 million jackpot, the loser at the bad beat hand would get about $325,000 – which makes him a winner more than a loser, actually. $162,500 will be given to the winner of the pot where the bad beat occurred. The remaining money will be distributed to the other players in the game, with the players at the table baking $1,000 each. All the money remaining will be distributed on the people at the other tables with similar formats. About $250,000 will go to the next jackpot and $100,000 goes to UB.com as their profit.
Of course, you can only qualify for the bad beat jackpot if you play at one of the Bad Beat Jackpot Tables. You can choose whether you want them in Turbo or Regular and the way to spot them is to find a “J” next to the lobby name. Also, not all ‘bad beats’ are qualified. The hand involved must be quad eights or better and both hole cards must be used in the completion of the hand.
More Related Articles
- FTOPS Begins this SundayFebruary 06, 2011
- Christmas Poker PromotionsDecember 15, 2010
- Carbon Poker to Launch Freeroll Tournament this DecemberDecember 14, 2011
- November Poker Room Promotions RoundupNovember 10, 2010
- 888 Poker Launches an 888 Poker Genie EventOctober 01, 2011
- September Poker Room Promotions Round UpSeptember 08, 2010
- Intertops Casino Offers Independence Day BonusesJuly 04, 2011
- Challenge Durrrr Promotion Launched by Full TiltFebruary 27, 2011
- October Poker Room Promotions RoundupOctober 08, 2010
- PokerStars to Celebrate 60 Billion Hands MarkMarch 22, 2011