Start gearing up for Full Tilt Poker’s Take 2 Promotion as it’s set to begin this April 8. Full Tilt will actually be giving their players free money in order to fatten up their bankrolls. Of course, you need to play more in order to get more. But then again, this is a good a time as any to really go all out.
The Mechanics of the Promotion
If you want to augment your income, then be sure to play a lot beginning April 8. The promotion will last for ten days in all, starting from – as mentioned – April 8 to April 17. If you manage to play on any five days during the promotion is going on, then Full Tilt will give you $5. If you’re really determined and you manage to play for 9 of the 10 days wherein the promotion is running, then Full Tilt will give you an additional $20. That’s $25 in all – not much, but it’s certainly a start. Furthermore, Full Tilt will give players the chance to earn twice the number of Full Tilt Points that they usually do. First, if you play two standard ring-game tables or, simply put, cash games, at the same time, then you’ll get double the full tilt points on both your tables.
Another way to earn double the points is to play at any table of Rush Poker, at any stakes. There’s one great incentive to play this fast-paced poker game. The Full Tilt Points you earn can be exchanged for various goodies at the Full Tilt Poker Store.
How to Join
Also, not all players will be eligible for the promotion. If you want to join in, be sure to ‘enroll’ first. You can do this by going to the cashier’s screen once you log in. Go to ‘My Promotions’, and follow the instructions there in order to get signed up for the said bonus. Indeed, $25 isn’t really much, but it’s still money, and if you can get it for free and without much extra effort at all, then why not join anyway? Besides, by doubling the FTP points you earn during the games, Full Tilt is practically giving away some of their best gizmos and gadgets. Who knows, maybe you can finally get that IPad you’ve been eyeing at the Full Tilt store because of this Take 2 Promotion?
More Related Articles
- Ultimate Bet Bad Beat Jackpot Reaches $1 MillionMarch 01, 2011
- Challenge Durrrr Promotion Launched by Full TiltFebruary 27, 2011
- PokerStars to Celebrate 60 Billion Hands MarkMarch 22, 2011
- October Poker Room Promotions RoundupOctober 08, 2010
- Dan Cates Giving Out a Free WSOP SeatMay 24, 2011
- PokerStars SCOOP Schedule RevealedMarch 21, 2011
- FTOPS Begins this SundayFebruary 06, 2011
- 888 Poker Launches an 888 Poker Genie EventOctober 01, 2011
- Intertops Casino Offers Independence Day BonusesJuly 04, 2011
- Tournament Details for Onyx Cup Finally ReleasedMarch 18, 2011