The revolutionary poker site PKR, known for becoming the first ever truly 3D poker site with exemplary services has started its Oktoberfest on October 21. The event features a total of ten events overall and the prize pool expected sums up to a pretty good $115,000.
Without a doubt, PKR is one of the most groundbreaking poker sites of them all. The site features poker games in full 3D, which greatly improves the overall atmosphere when it comes to online poker gaming. It is without a doubt one of the most immersive atmospheres in the world of online poker, and pair that with the fact that the level of service is no less than excellent, then you have a pretty top notch online poker destination. For those of you who are not able to obtain the PKR sign up bonus due to hardware issues, you will be glad to know that PKR has released a 3D Lite version of their software.
Event 1 is the $22 buy in Six Max No Limit Hold’em which has a guaranteed prize pool of a good $7,000 for its guaranteed prize pool. On the next day is the second event, which is the $33 buy in Deep Stack Event where players will be battling it out with one another for the guaranteed prize pool of $9,000. The third event will be kicking off at Sunday, October 23, and the event is the $22 buy in 8 Max No Limit Hold’em with a prize pool of $10,000. Up Next is the $22 buy in Triple Chance No Limit Hold’em Event which has a prize pool of another $7,000. As the fourth event ends, the next day will see the $16.50 Pot Limit Omaha with 1 Rebuy/1 Add On with a prize pool of $2,500. On the 26th of October is the Terminator No Limit Hold’em Event with a $22 buy in. On Thursday, the 27th of October is the $22 buy in 4 Max No Limit Hold’em with a guaranteed prize pool of $7,000. The seventh event, which is the $11 buy in Deep & Steep No Limit Hold’em event will be taking place on the 28th of October and the event guarantees a prize pool of $5,000. On Saturday, the 29th of October is the Rebuy Rampage No Limit Hold’em Event with a $.25 buy in and a guaranteed prize pool of $6,000. Finally, the main event will be starting on the 30th of October which has a$33 buy in with a guaranteed prize pool of $15,000.
More Related Articles
- Carbon Poker to Launch Freeroll Tournament this DecemberDecember 14, 2011
- September Poker Room Promotions Round UpSeptember 08, 2010
- Christmas Poker PromotionsDecember 15, 2010
- Take 2 Promotion Set to Begin this April on Full TiltApril 04, 2011
- PKR Oktoberfest UnderwayOctober 23, 2011
- 888 Poker Launches an 888 Poker Genie EventOctober 01, 2011
- Intertops Casino Offers Independence Day BonusesJuly 04, 2011
- PokerStars to Celebrate 60 Billion Hands MarkMarch 22, 2011
- GamblingDailyDeals.com LaunchesJuly 14, 2011
- Carbon Poker Unveils its New VIP ProgramFebruary 28, 2011