If the common run-of-the-mill two-dimensional poker sites no longer interest you, you might want to check out PKR.com. PKR is an online poker site that utilizes three dimensional avatars as well as tables, which makes it a simply gorgeous place to play poker in. What’s more, PKR has just won the Poker Operator of the Year award from the EGR Awarding Ceremony which took place at the Honorable Artillary Company in London. Really, if you’re looking for a place to play poker, then PKR’s definitely hot right now.
The award that PKR received was, without a doubt, very prestigious. But their victory was made all the sweeter by the fact that they managed to trample some pretty fierce competitors along the way. William Hill Online and 888 Holdings were also nominated for the award. These two are titans in the industry, especially in Europe. For PKR to top all these sites only means that it’s claim of being a ‘next-generation’ poker room is well-founded. Apparently, the judges over at the E-Gaming Review Awards deemed PKR the best this year because of the originality of their games as well as the frequency by which they update their promotions, games, and features. Also, the judges gave particular emphasis on the fact that PKR is doing so well despite the current economic slump.
Indeed, PKR’s rising in the ranks and it looks as if its 3d graphics are all the rave today. It’s only the next rational step in online gaming. After all, mmorpg’s are already looking more and more realistic by the day, it’s only natural that online gambling follow the same route and make the gambling experience even more authentic.
The Future’s Looking Bright in 3d
With PKR rapidly rising in popularity among people because of its innovative features, it’s really no wonder that PKR won the award. However, the EGR Poker Operator of the Year Award isn’t the only award that PKR won. It also managed to nab the IGA title last January and was also dubbed as the UK’s Fastest Growing Technology Company. With such huge honors being bestowed upon it this year, PKR’s future certainly looks bright. Who knows what the new year will bring for PKR’s future. But after overcoming all the hurdles that it did and still coming out on top, you can bet your chips that PKR’s here to stay.
More Related Articles
- The Most Expensive Game of Poker EverMarch 15, 2011
- WPT Officials Hold ‘Raw Deal’August 17, 2010
- Ben Affleck Pulls out of Ante up for Africa due to his MigraineJuly 11, 2010
- 23 Players Split Foxwoods World Poker FinalsOctober 18, 2010
- Randal Flowers Acquires WPT Festa al Lago TitleOctober 22, 2010
- Full Tilt Poker and PokerStars Bans US PlayersApril 17, 2011
- $11 Million Macau Pot Rumors are Just RumorsMarch 07, 2011
- Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino in Vegas RobbedFebruary 27, 2011
- Tom Marchese Named 2010 CardPlayer Player of the YearDecember 25, 2010
- Greg Raymer Wears Full Tilt Patch at the NHUPCMarch 06, 2011